Frequently Asked Questions
1. When does registration open?
Registration opens on September 1, 2019.
2. When is the last day to register?
The last day to register is Feb 15, 2020.
3. Can I pay a Walk-in price?
No, we need to receive a headcount since we are taking a cruise.
4. What is the price of registration per person?
Active Member: $49
In-Active Member: $130
Gala 5+: $25
*Be advised that there is a small service fee when you pay online.
5. Is there a payment plan available?
Yes , you will be able to make payments of any amount . Be advised there will be a small service charge per installment. Fees must be paid in full by May 1st or you forfeit your previous payments.
6. What is included in the registration fee?
The registration fee includes conference access, activities, meals (see itinerary), and a souvenir (members only).
7. Can I come to certain events only?
You may, but the registration fee is all inclusive.
8. What is the cancellation policy?
The fees you pay are non-refundable. However, registration may be transferred to another attendee in the same member-type. Please be advised the cruise line will have a separate requirements, please reach out to Shanta Reed at for more information. Contact Us to make this change. Deadline to do this is May 1, 2019 or you forfeit your payment.
9. If I can't attend conference can someone else take my place?
Visit the Contact Us page to request a call back.
10. Can I bring a spouse, child, or friend?
Yes, we are inviting other Christian Greek organizations, family and friends to the event. Children and Non-Member fees are listed above. Pets are not welcome in hotel as the hotel policy does not allow pets. Service animals are the only exception and must provide proper credentials. Contact the hotel directly for more information.
Travel and Hotel
1.When should I arrive for the cruise line?
The Cruise will depart on August 3rd, 2020 promptly at 3:00 PM, the ship will not wait.
1. When is roll call?
Roll call will be at the beginning of each Meeting Session.
2. How much money should I bring for meals, shopping, and activities?
It is suggested that you bring about $100 per person/ $200 per family. Y All group activities for adults and children are included with registration fee.
3. Can my family/pet come to conference with me?
Of course your family may come and is subject to conference fees if they choose to participate. However, our hotel does NOT allow pets, unless service animal. Although certificated not required, please notify hotel and be prepared to show.
4. What is dress code?
Please view Conference Agenda for details.
5. I don't want to attend all the events, can I pay partially?
No, it is all inclusive. You shall be responsible for non group sponsored food and event costs.
If there are any other questions you may have, please use the Contact Us page.